Location: Toronto, CANADA
Department: Marketing and Sales
Type: Internship with Minimum: Student/Graduate (College)
NERI Media is on the hunt for energetic people to join our team.
We are an emerging technology and new media company and we’ve assembled an amazing team of passionate, driven, forward-thinking professionals who share a common vision and we are looking for new people to expand our team. NERI Media has altered the new media horizon by building the world’s first online platform dedicated to the art and innovation black people. NERI means New Era of Restored Innovation and our mission is simple: Reveal the innovations of Millennials of color.
NERI Media is part of an advertising conglomerate with a collective reach of almost 1 Million millennial professionals of color, With the capacity for over 7 million social media impressions. Based in the Greater Toronto Area, NERI our collaborative partners are stationed across the globe.
Neri Media wants to work with a video capturing/editing professional. Our Video Production team handles a variety of content that spans a range of industries. From fashion to art to politics, this role will offer you depth and variety in regards to your professional reel. You’ll be on set, in our offices and behind the scene at some major events covered by NERI Media. Finally, this intern job position is unpaid for the first 4 months with the possibility of being retained on paid contract or salary.
This intern should be prepared to work in the GTA and be assigned at short notice. Most work is reoccurring and set locations will vary. There is also the probability of travel to the U.S., South America and Iceland. Valid passport is a must and Nexus membership is a big plus. We’re excited to work with you and expand your skill set and experience.
- Work on the execution of video production content.
- Help and collaborate on video shoots.
- Edit videos with direction and request narrative.
- Be creative, confident and vocal with your suggestions.
Your Super Powers, consider applying if you have at least 4 of the following:
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have a familiarity or interest in shooting on DSLR cameras
- Familiar with or willing to learn how to use Adobe Premiere and After Effects.
- Quick learner who is passionate, driven and motivated.
- Ability to multitask and deliver tasks on deadline.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Audio quality proficiency
- Youtube proficiency
This internship is mobile and based in Toronto, Canada. This position unpaid for the first 4 months. Email [email protected]